My Stomach Ache

                                       My Stomach Ache


Yesterday i.e 19-2-2018 Monday. I took a holiday from my school as my stomach started to ache really badly then my throat was paining after getting ready for school my mom told me not to go to school. So after when my brother left for school my mom started teaching me so then I asked her that due to stomach ache nothing is going in my brain. So she asked me to sleep. So I slept till 10:00 clock and then woke up. Also my mom offered me her phone to play so I was playing with the phone and then my mom called me for the lunch. So I sat in the dinning room and watched some National Geographic. Later my pain was gone and I studied for 3 hrs 😙😙😍😍😊😊😆😆😆  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator