My After School Routine

                             My After School Routine😍😍😎😎


So after coming from my school I  jump on my bed grab my mom's phone and play on it see some notifications and after half and hour I go and spent time with my mother and tell her what all things happened today in school.Then I rush back to my room and change my uniform into some comfy clothes like some lowers and shirts then I go down stairs in the kitchen and get some snack like fruits or salad. Then I carry my heavy bag upstairs in my room and then start studying . After finishing my homework. I get ready for my dance class and come at 6:00 p.m. Then I go back to my room change my dress pack my bag for my tuition class and then I leave for my class sharp at 7:00 p.m and come back at 8:00 p.m. sharp and then I eat my dinner this is my After School routine 😊😇😆😆😙😁😁😍😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn obstacles to opportunities

My Skin care Routine

How to make a Slime without activator